Visitor Survey (partially extracted from a list of visitors)
- * I got interested in foreing exhibitors but I thought the number of Chinese exhibitors were very small.
- * REIF should be continuously held so that it could promote and enlighten renewable energy industry.
- * Very productive expo, I thought explanations and exhibits were really nice.
- * The number of exhibitors was larger compared to last year, making me feel that the renewable energy industry is highly promising.
- * Best presentation venue ever since there was no noise coming from other booths.
- * It was very productive for me to look at exhibits of various companies. I was able to see actual machine and that machine working, through hydrogen related actual machine demonstration.
（* extracted from visitor survey）
Seminar & Event Survey（* Extracted from Seminar & Event Survey）
- * Very productive as I was able to learn Fukushima is efforts.
- * I thought the panel discussion was very informative as I learned various opinions of different panelists.
- * I got highly impressed on the fact that investment on renewable energy is essential to improve Japanese economy.
- * Our company also needs to discuss how to respond to environmental problems.
Fukushima Renewable Energy Seminar
- * I wanted to know technologies that are commercially applicable.
- * I would like to listen to other Fukushima companies.
- * I am hoping to have an opportunity to listen to the seminar next time.
Seminar for International Economic Exchange
- * Thank you for your presentation and your significant efforts.
- * I want to learn more about current status of achieving 100% renewable energy of Saerbeck, NRW.
- * I want to have presentation handouts in Japanese.
- * I learned that hydrogen holds enormous possibilities.
- * Very interesting lectures as speakers explained their grand visions while talking about stories behind.
- * I am very much satisfied to learn about hydrogen energy. since I was very interested about the fact that Fukushima Pref. is aiming to produce 100% renewable energy.
- * I believe the expo is getting better each year and hoping that it would continue to be held in future years.
- * Visitors seem to be highly conscious of renewable energy; the expo should be held on a regular basis.
- * We would like to participate in the Presentation event next time.
- * Our outcomes would have been better if our group companies could participate to the expo as Exhibitors. We hope seminars would further be enhanced next year.
- * We were able to discuss business deals with more people than ever and there seemed to be an increase in the number of visitors from outside Tohoku region.
- * I think it is highly significant for the expo to be held in the Fukushima Prefecture.
- * I personally think it is almost time for organizers to change overall objective(s)/role(s) of the expo.
（* extracted from exhibitor survey）